• Founded in 1972 by Rev. Darrel E. Bean to offer Christian counseling, coffee & doughnuts to transients at the corner of Picacho and Valley Drive.
  • Moved to 334 W. Griggs in 1977.
  • Purchased 3 acres at 1050 W. Amador in 1988.
  • Purchased Thrift Shop and clothing Store in 1990.

 

334 West Griggs in 1977

334 West Griggs in 1977